Following two successful festivals, Caffeination, the New Zealand Festival of Coffee, will be stirring up coffee lovers all over the country again, luring them with the aromas of freshly roasted coffee and the promise of new tastes and experiences.
Caffeination has a proven track record of attracting the crowds. Over 2 years Caffeination has attracted in excess of 11,500 coffee lovers and those curious about all things coffee.
Coffee lovers will be treated to tastings from numerous coffee roasters and brands, and they’ll learn all about the different ways their favourite drink can be served. They’ll even discover exactly how to make that perfect cup of coffee within the comfort of their own home.
Whether you’re a coffee lover or working within the industry, the fact is that coffee is a daily vice for a high percentage of New Zealanders – Caffeination is again destined for success, we invite you to be part of it.
Why partner with Caffeination?
- Align yourself with a specialty coffee event
- Grow you business
- Engage with decision makers in person
- Connect with new customers
- Promote new products and services
- Build your brand, support resellers
- Position yourself as an industry leader
- Generate leads and sales
- Capitalise on major marketing campaigns
- Engage in trade and public communication
- Value for money where other festivals can cost over $2400 for the same amount of space
We give you …
We encourage exhibitors to spread the word and invite coffee loves and guests to visit the festival. All exhibitors are offered promotional material including:
- Specially designed promotional flyers
- Instagram & facebook branded images
- Online listing on event website of company profile and logo
- Shout outs and mentions via social media (facebook, twitter & instagram)
- Show guide with your special event listing